Chinese Immersion Camps in Beijing (ages 15-21)

Learn Chinese - Summer Camp in China - Chinese Courses - Study Abroad

Participate in the Teenagers Abroad Chinese Program and have an unforgettable summer taking part in leisure, sport and cultural activities in the fascinating historical city of Beijing, China!

About Beijing

Teenagers Abroad Summer Camp Program in Beijing - Learn Chinese - Chinese Courses

The rulers of Ancient China constructed magnificent palaces, imperial residences and scores of temples as a show of power and lordship. The Forbidden City – where our school is located – in the heart of the city and served as a residence of the Ming and Qing emperors.

Nowadays, Beijing has a population of approximately 13 million inhabitants and is the nation´s political and cultural centre. The city is now a major hub for shopping, retail and trade still retains a mysterious feel of the past.

School

Teenagers Abroad Summer Camp - Chinese Courses in Beijing

It is just impressive! Our Chinese summer camp school is centrally located within the Imperial Gardens in the Wen Hua Gong, the cultural Palace of Beijing, surrounded by the silence of the Forbidden City. Tiananmen Square and Wangfujing (the famous shopping street) are just a short walk away.

Language Course

Teenagers Abroad Chinese Courses in Beijing - Learn Chinese - Summer Camp

Our Chinese program offer to students the following course options for Courses in Beijing:

Standard Chinese Courses:
>> 20 group lessons per week (15 hours per week)

The Teenager Abroad Chinese Camp includes:
Class size: 15 Students max.
Standard Chinese courses normally held 9:00-12:30pm, Monday - Friday
Chinese courses for all levels
Teachers are qualified & Chinese native speakers
Language certificate given at the end of the program

International Student Body:
We expect that 90% of students attending our courses in Beijing will be non-native English speakers from Europe & Asia. The remaining 10% will be English native speakers from North America and/or the UK.

Number of students attending the course:
Based on 2017 attendance records, we expect to have on average 15 students per week.

A typical day includes:
Breakfast: 8:00 - 9:00am 
Chinese Courses: 9:00 - 12:30pm
Lunch: 12:30 - 2:30pm
Organized activities: 2:30 - 5:00pm
Free/ leisure time: 5:00 - 7:00pm
Evening meal/ evening activities: 7:00 - 11:00pm
Lights out: 11:00pm

Accommodation & Meals

Students participating in the Chinese program will stay at the school residence, which is a downtown Youth Hostel that is located within walking distance from the language school.

Residence Accommodation:

  • Central location
  • Single, double and 4 bedded rooms with en-suite bathrooms
  • 3 meals a day, including hot lunches
  • 10-15 min. walk from school
  • On site supervision

Activities & Excursions

Activities & Excursions - Chinese Courses in Beijing

The supervised activity program includes:

  • Daily afternoon/evening ;activities
  • Weekly half day excursion
  • Weekly full day excursion
  • Other activities and excursions available at a small surcharge

 

Our program in Beijing provides participants with sufficient time after courses to learn more about China, its culture, traditions, customs and everyday life. Students will experience cultural and social activities with their new international classmates. This provides them with the opportunity to practice their new Chinese language skills, as well as to make new friends.

Curfew & Supervision

Level of supervision: MODERATE

Curfew is at 11:00 pm every day.
Students must return to their accommodation by or before the curfew time, unless they are participating in a tour or activity organized by the school, regardless of their age or circumstance. No exceptions will be made!

Travel & Arrival Information

Arrival airport: Beijing Capital Airport (PEK)
Transfers from the airport are included on the day of arrival (Sunday) and on the day of departure (Saturday).

Passports / Visa / Length of stay:
Students are responsible to arrange for the necessary visas, passports and permits needed to study abroad. For more information about visas, permits, passports and general country entry requirements, visit CIBT official website.

Flights:
Students are responsible for making all flight arrangements for travel to/from Beijing. Upon arrival at the Beijing airport, one of our staff members will meet the student and take them to their accommodation.

Travel Insurance:
Teenagers Abroad participants have the option to book our Travel Health Insurance.

To top

Facebook