School Residence Accommodations

This option is limited to just a few school locations.

Living in a school residence is similar to staying in a university or college dorm. Residences are located in the school building, or on the school campus. Depending on location, most school residences offer a choice of either a single or double (twin) room, sometimes including an optional meal plan.

The rooms are similar to hotel rooms and do not include kitchen facilities. Meals are provided in the school dining area or cafeteria. (For more information on facilities provided, please refer to the individual school page).

For information on other types of accommodation, please visit the following pages: