Positions: Outside Sales Representatives
For over 25 years, Inside Exploration INC. owns and operates one of the largest network of language schools in the world. Languages Abroad, Teenagers Abroad and The Learning Traveler are all parts of the network. Our language programs are offered in 90 destinations, 35 countries and 19 languages.
Now we are seeking Outside Sales Representatives to join us, to help us continuously grow our educational travel business and to share our success.
- Increase brand awareness and generate leads through various marketing activities such as traditional advertising, online marketing, exhibitions & fairs, referral, etc.
- Bring forward new ideas and be proactive in seeking new ways for outbound campaigns and referrals, increase our student base;
- Establish and maintain effective contacts and teamwork with inbound help desks and other supporting staff to insure the delivery meets customers’ needs and requirements;
- Actively identify opportunities to drive customers’ relationship closer with us and positively promote our language programs and travel products;
- Participate in sales meetings, training sessions, seminars and presentations;
- Handle invoices and payments upon request and authorization;
- Insure a high level of service quality.
- Familiar with TICO’s travel industry best practice and regulations, a TICO Travel Counsellor certificate is a must, Supervisor certificate definitely is a plus;
- 2 - 5 years experiences in travel industry. Study abroad agency experience is a plus;
- Customer service experience is a must, perfectly in a sales position;
- Ability to engage and quickly connect with customers making the customers feel their requirements are valued;
- Ability to identify opportunities and make suitable recommendations;
- Experienced with online booking system and CRM;
- Proficiency in Office software (Word, Excel, PPT), familiar with graphic design software such as Photoshop, adobe InDesign;
- Excellent communication skill, both in oral and writing, comfortable in doing presentation.
How to apply:
Send your resume with a cover letter to: info@languagesabroad .com, put the name of position into the Subject Line.