Language School Overview & Facilities
A charming heritage building located in downtown Toronto combines an unparalleled location at the centre of one of the world's great cities, a funky boutique ambiance, a family atmosphere yet with a professional approach to teaching English.
Located within walking distance of University of Toronto, Ryerson University, Eaton Shopping center, world-class museums, theatres, sports stadiums, 2 public libraries and a 5-minute walk from the closest tram (public transit). The school is situated in a historic part of downtown known affectionately as Old Toronto.
The school has been totally modernized and features bright, cool colours with lots of artwork, a grand central staircase, modern classrooms with high ceilings, a beautiful private garden and many facilities for study and recreation.
School facilities in Toronto
- 11 bright classrooms (maximum 12 students per class) all with TV/DVD
- Small school library (large public library less than 2 minutes walk)
- Private and spacious outdoor garden area with patio furniture & barbeque
- FREE high speed internet access in our new computer lab
- Fully equipped school kitchen
- Teacher's room
- 2 Dedicated quiet study rooms
- Student eating area for snacks
- Free parking for students with cars
- School apartments only 5-10 minutes walk away (with internet & TV)
- Annex building only 1 minute walk away for large closed groups (15 or more students)