School Campus in Vancouver
Our Vancouver school is located on the mezzanine level of a historic building with an outlook on the Steam Clock in the Gastown district. The building features exposed brick walls interiors and wooden floors compliment and add to the students’ Gastown experience. School is accessible for wheelchairs by an elevator.
The Gastown district is easily accessed from nearby public transportation such as bus lines, SkyTrain or sea bus and within walking distance is most of downtown Vancouver. Gastown also offers an outstanding shopping and dining experience and various events are held in this central area. The entire district is a mix of modern and vintage atmosphere making it a very trendy area.
School Facility Includes:
- Welcoming and reception area.
- Spacious classrooms with air-conditioned classrooms and access to audio-visual equipment.
- Laid-back and comfortable student lounge area.
- Computer room with internet access via WiFi.
- Bistro, kitchenette, and a library service. Starbucks, Tim Hortons and food courts are located in walking distance.