School Overview & Facilities
Our school, housed in a large, modern brownstone building, is located in Tenjin in downtown Fukuoka City near the Tenjin bus/train station. This area is known for its major shopping area. With numerous shops, cafes, department stores including Iwataya, Daimaru, Matsutya Ladies and Mitsukoshi and is close to all other facilities.
Students are welcome to bring their own laptops and use our free internet access. Free coffee and tea are available in our small kitchen area.
We offer 7 language levels from beginner to expert. Complete beginners start in the foundation course. The small class size allows for maximum learning potential. The curriculum is based on increasing your ability to use the language in a practical way, and reinforced with "real world" activities outside of class. All teachers are fully qualified and licensed by the Japanese Ministry of Education to teach Japanese as a foreign language and are constantly evaluating and creating new teaching materials.
- 13 air-conditioned classrooms (one is a traditional Japanese room)
- State-of-the-art equipment i.e. big screen video projector, DVD/video
- Wireless internet access and computers
- Student lounge
- Free coffee, tea and snacks
- Average age is 24 years old
- Nationalities: USA 20%, UK 15%, France 15%, Germany 15%