Accommodation Options in Melbourne
Living with a local host family is the best way to get fully immersed in the English language and Australian culture. All of our homestays are carefully selected and visited regularly by our accommodation placement staff. We only choose quality families who have a genuine interest in international exchange, and we make sure that homestays are never more than 45 minutes from the school by public transportation.
- Single Room (SR)
- Breakfast & Dinner (HB) + lunch on weekends
Student Residence (18+)
Living in residence with other international students is a great way to make friends, practice your English, and have fun! Our comfortable, contemporary residence is found in Preston, one of Melbourne's most exciting and diverse neighbourhoods. Here you'll find plenty of great restaurants, shopping, and nightlife options. The residence is also just a short, 30 minute bus ride from the school. There's also a free shuttle bus to Melbourne's city centre.
- Single room with private bathroom
- Double room with private bathroom
- Spacious communal kitchens on every floor
- On-site restaurant
- Shared lounge area with ping-pong & pool tables
- Rooftop terrace with BBQs
- Resort-style Swimming Pool
- Basketball/volleyball court
- Coin-operated laundry
- Internet is optional and paid for on arrival
Please contact us for more information on our amazing language and adventure programs in Melbourne, Australia!