The English School in Boston
The school is located in a historic building in the heart of Boston, steps away from the Downtown Crossing T subway station. Just down the street you’ll find the Old South Meeting House, a major landmark where The Boston Tea party was organized. Also minutes away are several T subway stations which you can use to explore Boston from end to end. Many restaurants and other historical attractions are also within walking distance of the school in the area.
Your school features modern furnishings as well as a kitchen, lounge areas, and TVs. Should you need any information on activities in and around the area our colleagues are always eager to offer their advice and suggestions.
- Welcoming and reception area.
- Spacious classrooms with air-conditioned classrooms and access to audio-visual equipment.
- Laid-back and comfortable student lounge.
- Computer area with internet access via Wi-Fi.
- Student cafeteria and kitchen.