Language School Overview
The spacious school is located inside the Village Del Amo shopping center and has its own semi-private patio. The bright facility is just three minutes from great beaches like Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach, and about 45 minutes from Hollywood, downtown Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Venice Beach.
There are over 25 parks and recreation centers near the school and homestays within a short walking distance. This gives students the opportunity to learn in a place that, while professional also offers world class shopping, cuisine, culture and entertainment. The school’s great location gives students plenty of opportunity to explore, relax and enjoy themselves during their free time. Teachers also take students on educational field trips as part of the curriculum. Students will build lasting language skills as they experience one of the most exciting and influential cities in the world.
- 8 large and welcoming classrooms
- Spacious lobby
- Student lounge with big-screen TV
- Semi-private outdoor patio for enjoying the LA sunshine
- Library services that provide study and resource materials
- FREE Wifi and high speed internet in our computer lab
- Fully equipped school kitchen
- Plenty of places to eat near the school
- All classrooms are available for use as study rooms when classes are not in session
- Homestays just a 10 minute walk away (with basic internet)
- School staff speak Spanish, French, Japanese, and English
- Teachers take students out on fun and educational field trips as part of their curriculum at school.