School Overview & Facilities
Our German school is located in one the most beautiful and elegant areas of Frankfurt, Sachsenhausen, which offers many charming cafes, wine bars, boutiques and a vibrancy found nowhere else in the city. A 5-minute walk from the school takes you to the banks of the River Main, half a dozen art galleries and museums, the charming high street of Sachsenhausen and the main underground stop “Schweizer Platz”.
The center of Frankfurt can be reached by underground in about 10 minutes or you can take a stroll across the bridge and walk to the center in less than 20 minutes. If you’re feeling lazy, a taxi will take you five minutes and cost about 5 -7 Euro.
Our school has a fantastic mix of international students from around the world, some of which include Chinese, North Americans, Scandinavian, Italian and Japanese!
- 16 well equipped classrooms many with small balconies
- Modern building with excellent modern facilities
- Free internet access in computer lab
- Patio & terraces
- Access for wheelchair users
- School vending machine: offers drinks, juices and other snacks
- Information desk: sells tours, excursions, rent cars, buy phone cards, etc
- School holds: 100 + students