School Overview & Facilities
At first glance upon arriving, you can understand why the Málaga school is one of our most populars! Situated in a district of Málaga, which is called "Pedregalejo" it offers a relaxing residential atmosphere, yet the heart of the city is only ten minutes away and the beach less than 200 metres. Both the beach and promenade, with its local bars, cafés and authentic fish restaurants, are enjoyed by both the locals and international students.
Our school is housed in four charming and beautiful "white washed" Andalusian villas, which offer bright and spacious classrooms with a Mediterranean atmosphere. The schools roof-top terrace provides a terrific view of both the mountains of Málaga (North) or the Mediterranean Sea (South), a great place to relax after classes with other students. The many facilities include a TV/Video room and a computer lab with internet access. There is also a small cafeteria that serves coffee, tea, juices, sandwiches and other snacks.
The school is also a recognized member of international organizations such as:
- A.C.E.M. - Asociación de Centros de Español de Málaga
- A.E.E.A. - Asociación de Escuelas de Español de Andalucía
- F.E.D.E.L.E. - Federación Español de Escuelas de Español para Extranjeros
- C.E.E.L.E. - Calidad en la Enseñanza del Español como Lengua Extranjera
- 13 bright and spacious classrooms with air-conditioning
- Rooftop terrace
- Student Lounge
- School Cafe
- Information desk for excursions, car rental, phone cards, etc.