Study Abroad & Learn English in USA
Learn English in USA, the “land of opportunity”! This huge land mass, with its forty-eight states, is truly multicultural and diverse in numerous ways. From thick forests, massive rivers such as the Mississippi–Missouri, prairies, the Rocky Mountains, icebergs, volcanoes, deserts and the Grand Canyon, to paradisiacal beaches, the glamour of Hollywood, and buzzing cities such as New York and San Francisco, which are perfect places to learn English in USA… The list of attractions and wonders to be discovered when you learn English in the USA is simply endless.
English is the de facto national language, so you can learn how the English accents vary from state to state while you learn English in USA, and maybe see some of the sights made famous by countless movies while you're at it. Indeed, you may feel as though you already know North America after seeing so many of its films.
The most effective and yet most exciting way to learn English or further your existing knowledge of it is to learn English in USA. English study abroad programs in the USA are very popular because this language is spoken by hundreds of millions of people and, during an era of internationalization and globalization, it is becoming increasingly important in people’s private and professional lives to learn English in USA.
The United States are a classic choice among English course locations. American English is spoken here, although this, too, has variations; learn about them all while you learn English in USA! You will be immersed in the language during your course and will therefore learn more effectively and be able to make more rapid progress.
While you learn English in USA you can have an exciting holiday and enjoy unforgettable experiences as you immerse yourself in the interesting American culture and get to know about local traditions and idiosyncrasies.
Our English schools are located in the states of Florida, California and New York in the cities of New York, San Diego and Miami. Here, in the land of opportunity, you are guaranteed not to get bored! While you learn English in USA for four to six hours per day, you can experience firsthand the “American Way of Life”.
General Information About the USA
- Official Name: The United States of America
- Land Area: 9.370.000 km²
- Political System: Federal Republic Comprised of 50 States.
- Capital: Washington, D.C. (607.000 inhabitants)
- Population Size: 308 million inhabitants
- Ethnic Groups: European descent (74%), African American (13%), Hispanic (10%), Asian (4%), Native Americans (0,8%)
- Currency: American Dollar
- Languages: English and several secondary languages (mainly Spanish)
- Religion: Protestant (56%), Roman Catholic (28%), Jewish (2%), Muslim (1%)
- Time Zones: GMT - 5H (Standard Eastern), GMT - 6H (Central Standard) GMT - 7H (Mountain Standard), GMT - 8 (Standard Pacific).
- Electricity: 110 V