School Overview & Facilities
Located in the district of Miramar, you’ll take full advantage of beautiful Cuban coast-line beaches, a vibrant nightlife as well as exposure to the political and economic center of Havana. The Havana school was founded in 2001 and has since become the most prestigious language institution for learning Spanish as a second language. During your stay you’ll be enriched in the bizarre local culture while also enjoying the convenience of the schools beach access.
Your apartment features modern furnishings as well as a kitchen, lounge areas, and TVs. Should you need any information on activities in and around the area our colleagues are always eager to offer their advice and suggestions.
- Welcoming and reception area
- 6 spacious air-conditioned classrooms & access to audio-visual equipment
- Laid-back and comfortable student lounge
- Computer area with internet access via WiFi
- Student cafeteria and kitchen
- A dance studio