School Overview & Facilities
Our school is located in the heart of Taormina, housed in a typical style four-story building, which offers amazing views of the Bay of Naxos and Mount Etna. It also overlooks the community tennis courts, lush public gardens and the Ionian Sea. Students can enjoy a relaxed family atmosphere with professional teachers.
The school is the only Italian language school in Sicily recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and ASILS (Association of Schools of Italian as a Second Language) and Germany's Bildungsurlaub. It is also accredited by the University for foreigners of Perugia as an Authorized Exam Center (exams are held in June and December). And by the University "Ca Foscari" of Venice as a recognized teacher training center for decreeing teachers of Italian as Foreign Language at "Ca Foscari" University.
- Great school location in the heart of Taormina
- Family atmosphere
- Air-conditioned classrooms and library
- Rooftop terrace overlooking the bay
- Computer lab with free internet access & WiFi
- Kitchen and cafeteria
- School hosts art exhibitions, book presentations, live music concerts.